Setting up your VoIP phone is easier than you may think, and it can be done from your home or in the office.
In this video, Tony from Nextiva will discuss the 5 steps for getting your VoIP phone system up and running. These steps include:
1. Seeing if your internet can handle VoIP usage
2. Researching a VoIP provider
3. Getting a business phone number
4. Setting up your phone system features
5. Setting up your devices
There are two different types of devices:
• VoIP desk phones can connect directly to your router using an ethernet cable.
• VoIP softphones can be downloaded directly onto your mobile device or laptop.
Take our free VoIP speed test to see if your network is ready for VoIP:
Read our step-by-step guide for getting your business phone number today:
Try #1-rated business phone service in 2020:
Watch our guide on getting a business phone number:
Subscribe to Nextiva for more videos like this one:
Make the shift to connected communications.
Get started at
#nextiva #voip #tech