If your company is exploring the idea of using Microsoft Teams Phone System for your PBX, you’re probably wondering how much (exactly), it will cost.
Does E5 cover it? What if we don’t want E5? What’s the Business Voice bundle? Do we need conferencing? Should we use a 3rd party for the Calling Plan?
In this video, Mike Smith answers all of these common questions, and gives you his recommendations on evaluating the price options of Microsoft Teams Phone System.
Want to know which 3rd party VoIP providers Mike recommends for your Calling Plan? Ask him today.
Founded in 2003, AeroCom is one of the largest and longest-standing business telecom and cloud consultants in the US. We’ve helped thousands of companies lower costs and increase value, and we’re ready to do the same for your organization.
– Technology design and optimization.
– Auditing for billing and contracts.
– RFP creation and execution
– Vendor selection and contract negotiation
Areas of Expertise:
– Cloud Infrastructure
– Network Security
– Wide Area Network (SD-WAN, MPLS, Private Line)
– DR (voice, data, network)
– Telecom & UC (VoIP, lang line, mobile, conferencing, collaboration)
– Internet Access (fiber, broadband, wireless)
Contact us today for a free assessment: (877) 465-3505
Visit us at:
CONNECT WITH US: